Telangana LRS Scheme Application Status 2020 is available after last date over for Online Registration. Rs. 3000 or more payment issues face by many candidates during apply online తెలంగాణలేఅవుట్రెగ్యులరైజేషన్పథకం. Recently, lots of lrs applications received by Telangana State Government. The brief information of TS LRS Scheme 2020 Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment amount Status Fail, Benefits activities cover in this article. Besides you can check Telangana LRS Application Status 2020 on official website lrs.telangana.gov.in, https://telanganalrsbrs.in.
Telangana State (TS) govt has introduced online applications for TS Layout Regularization Scheme 2020 on its authorized website @ lrs.telangana.gov.in. Therefore, it was start in 2015 as LRS scheme. Now a days the government has permitted for all pending applications under this scheme and disposed under the present scheme. After extended, TS LRS Scheme online registration 2020 last date was 31st October. No fresh applicants needed if you have pending applications behalf of previous one.
Telangana LRS Scheme Application Status 2020
|Scheme Name:||Telangana Layout Regularisation Scheme (LRS)|
|Application Status||Active Now|
|Registration ends on||31/10/2020|
|Scheme Launch Date||2015|
Telangana Layout Regularisation Scheme 2020 Apply Online
The motive of Telangana State Government is to promote planned development of urban areas in their state. Leading TS state govt under KCR is encouraging best development with help of approved layouts and integrated townships development in public and private initiative. The scheme ruled in both of these category areas as urban and rural most of times. LRS Scheme is applicable for all existing unapproved sub-division of plots, existing unapproved layouts and ventures throughout TS.
Therefore, people are capable to fill Telangana LRS Scheme 2020 Application through online mode only. They are pay initiated payment also using online mode. TS LRS Scheme fee calculator, application status is work fine behind the whole scene.
Are you looking for New lrs scheme in Telangana 2020 online application / registration so first download an official notification and necessary dates, eligibility criteria details. There after take action to apply if 100% fit to eligible for Telangana Layout Regularisation Scheme 2020. Lrs official website help online for Scheme Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application Process etc.
Telangana LRS Scheme 2020 – Overview
|Beneficiaries:||Telangana Residents People|
|Launch by:||Chief Secretary of TS|
|Scheme Category:||State Level|
|State / Place where applied:||Telangana State|
|Telangana State’s Schemes:||View All Here|
Quick Links :
|Online Apply:||Registration | LOGIN|
|Application Status:||Check Here|
|LRS Scheme official website:||Visit Here|
How to Check Telangana LRS Application Status 2020
Either in public or private sector of Telangana State lots of people apply for lrs scheme in Hyderabad as per guidelines of government of Telangana. In approved layouts and developments of integrated townships govt planned to development of urban areas.
All applicants who are submission their online application in LRS Scheme they can view their payment status with help of following steps:
Process of application status / payment details of Telangana Layout Regularisation Scheme 2020
Step 01: You have to visit the official website of Telangana layout regularisation scheme @ lrs.telangana.gov.in
Step 02: On the home page view links of Home, Apply for LRS 2020 and know your LRS Status. Then choose last link to view application / payment status.
Step 03: The search for Details as one mandatory think that is Enter registered Mobile Number fill and choose search button.
Step 04: The application status will be display on screen, immediately.
LRS Scheme :
LRS Scheme is about Telangana Layout Regulation Scheme. It is introduce and apply for Layout Regularisation in order to promote urban development in an environmentally friendly and healthy manner in Telangana States in a professional way. Through PPP (Public-Private partnerships) integrated townships is main task of LRS Scheme.
A managed plan / statutory development plan / master plan and layouts rules going to be set by TS Government to observe many unapproved and illegal layouts in such areas. The lack of development standards and basic infrastructure facilities such as street lights, drainage, proper map of roads.
How to calculate LRS Charges 2020
Lrs Telangana 2020 calculator has permitted GHMC, HMDA, Kakatiya Urban development authority, Country Planning & Commissioners of all ULBs to examinee, Director of Town, dispose the pending applications as per new LRS 2020 rule. All pending applications to be clear by 31stDecember months.
Regularisation Charges :
A revised list of LRS Charges 2020 for land regularisation under Telangana Regularisation of Unapproved and illegal layout rules are as follows :
- Regularisation Charges for sub registrar value of less than Rs.3000 per square yard will be 20 percent.
- Between Rs. 3,001 and Rs. 5000 for 30 percent.
- Between Rs. 5,001 and Rs. 10,000 for 40 percent.
- Between Rs. 10,001 and Rs. 20,000 for 50 percent.
- Between Rs. 20,001 and Rs. 30,000 for 60 percent.
- Between Rs. 30,001 and Rs. 50,000 for 80 percent.
- Above Rs. 50,000 pre square year sub registrar value will be 100 percent.
This is based on market value of 26thAugust 2020 (sub-registrar value) under the new slabs. The NALA fee include in amended GO the LRS regularisation charges for cerversion of agricultural to non-agricultural land use and no separate NALA fee require to be paid by LRS applicants.
LRS Scheme’s Mandatory Rules:
- A minimum of 9 meters road is necessary.
- Road width may be 6 meters in case of weak section layouts or plots less than 100sq meters.
- The required depth for widening equal on both sides will be insisted and water bodies will be preserved in the layout in case of required road is not available.
- Regularization measure is not applicable for plots or layouts by the applicants of land ceiling laws, land disputes or claims over title, boundary disputes.
- The applicant should furnish copies of the sale deed / title deed only.
- In the respect of assigned lands, prior clearance from the district collector will have to be obtained.
- Agreement of sale or the general power of attorney not be considered as evidence.
- Even if only a few plot holders come forward for a regularisation in an unapproved layout, the layout pattern approved by the competent authority- municipal authorities and additional collectors of local bodies for gram panchayats – will be applicable to the entire layout.
- No layout / development will be allowed in the bed of any kind of water bodies and in the full tank level (FTL) of any lake, pond, ‘junta’ and in ‘shikam’ lands.
LRS Scheme Objective:
- The Telangana government using LRS scheme has planned to bring in all the undeveloped plots of land into the fold of development to provide basic facilities and improve the overall quality of life for its citizens and therefore the government issued the rules for regularization of unapproved and illegal layouts.
- Under Telangana Regularization of Unapproved & Illegal Layout Rules, 2020 will be implemented in all Hyderabad metropolitan development authority (HMDA) other urban development authorities, municipal corporations, municipalities and panchayats.
LRS Scheme Helpline Number:
Whatsapp chat on +1415-523-8886
Toll free No. : 1800 425 8838
Raise a Support Ticket
Municipal Administration & Urban Development,
640, AC Guards, MasabTank,
Opp PTI Building,
Hyderabad 500 004,
Off: 040 2330 2150
Fax: 040 2330 2151