AP ICET Counselling 2019 rank wise Schedule released for august to august certificate verification for 1st round seat allotment. Important dates of Andhra Pradesh APICET Counselling Program 2019-20 is release candidates may check apicet-2019 rank wise counselling schedule, document verification, online registration process, college wise web option entry option, fee details and institute allotment orders and more.
AP-ICET-2019 Admissions is currently inviting application form for Certificate Verification & Option Exercising for web based counselling. All qualified aspirants for AP-ICET 2019 admission in MBA, MCA course streams are informed for certificate verification commencement is start from 16/August/2019 and exercising of options form 19th/August/2019. Be remind once again here that 10% EWS Quota seats are produce EWS certificate for verification. Concerning details are fetch from https://apicet.nic.in portal.
Shows up interest in AP-ICET 2019 Admission people are require now to attend certificate verification as per schedule announced by official. Under reserved or not reserved categories of OC/SC/BC/Minority are place in Annexure-I while ST category are in Annexure-II. For verification of certificate they are require to visit on ap icet nic in website.
AP ICET Counselling 2019 – Important Dates
|Fee Processing :||14/08/2019|
|Certificate Verification :||16/08/2019|
|(College Selection) Web Option entry :||19/08/2019 to 21/08/2019|
|Option Modify :||22/08/2019|
|ICET 1st Seat Allotment Result :||23/08/2019|
|Commencement of Course :||26/08/2019|
AP ICET 2019 Fee to be Paid (Processing)
- Rs. 1200/- fee for OC / BC where as Rs. 600/- Fee SC / ST candidates must pay before CV.
- Payment will be accepted by credit card, debit card or net banking
- To pay fee you may visit to https://apicet.net.in portal.
- Just enter APICET Hall ticket number and rank to pay fee.
- Then choose payment gateway and made in one line by available options.
- Once you have paid fee download it printout and produce at the time of verification of certificate.
Eligibility : applicants must secure 50% for OC and 45% for SC / ST / BC aggregate marks in degree or its similar certificate for admission.
List of Certificate for verification
- AP-ICET-2019 Hall ticket
- AP-ICET-2019 Rank Card
- Transfer Certificate (T.C.)
- Degree Marks Memo
- Degree Provisional Certificate
- Intermediate Marks Memo
- Diploma Marks Memo
- SSC or similar marks memo
- IX Class degree certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Local Status Certificate for migration purpose