AP PGECET Counselling Dates 2019 : The Andhra Pradesh Post Graduation Engineering Common Entrance Test 2019 Counselling Start to end Schedule, Certificate Verification and web option entries through GATE / GPAT announced @ appgecet.nic.in.
AP PGECET Counselling Dates 2019 Rank Wise (GATE/GPAT) Registration Fee
A.P. State Council of Higher Education:Guntur, Andhra University invites counselling registration form from eligible readers. Such people can participate in APPGECET-2019 Web counselling for 1st year admission as freshers into ME, M.Tech, D.Pharma and M.Pharma course streams. The academic year 2019-20 AP PGECET Admission Counselling program is available now along helpline centers and college / seats detail.
Detailed Notification of APPGECET-2019
Qualified candidates in GATE/GPAT/APPGECET-2019 are alert to join APPGECET-2019 Web counseling for admission in various course.
- As applicable tuition fee, acceptance by students should satisfy the admission rules as pre prescribed to related G.O. besides the satisfying the eligibility criteria.
- Remaining seats after allotment of GATE/GPAT to students can able APPGECET-2019
- The detailed notification is self a call for counselling and no letter will be upload separately.
- The attending counselling is never guarantee a seat
- Applicants have to pay processing fee only at http://appgecet.nic.in from 17.8.2019 after 5 MP onwards. Like, APPGECET -2019 qualified candidates have to pay from 22.8.2019 through same web address.
- Applicants pay a non-refundable processing fee of Rs. 1000/- for BC/OC and Rs. 500/- for ST/SC as he/she attends the certificate verification.
- Fee can be pay through Credit Card / Debit Card & Net banking system
- Submit details of GATE/GPAT/APPGECET-2019 Hall Ticket No. / Rank
- Certificate can be download by Sports/PG/NCC/CAP along the originals.
Counselling Schedule for GATE/GPAT-2019
|Date & Time||certificate verification||GATE/ GPAT TEST
|Ranks||Date of Exercising Options|
5.00pm onwards to till 21-08-2019 5.00PM
Date of allotment 22-08-2019 after 6.00pm
|CS||Computer Science Engg.||1||Last|
|Electronics & Comm.
|GG||Geology & Geophysics||1||Last|
|PI||Prod & Ind Engg.||1||Last|
Special Category Candidates (GATE/GPAT) Counseling 2019
|Date & Time||Candidates Appear for Counselling||APPGECET 2019 Test Code||Subject Name||Ranks||Date of Exercising Options|
|20.8.2019||Only special categories (NCC/CAP/PH / Sports)||All||All||From||To||Attenders can exercise options from 5 PM on wards from 20.8.2019 to 21.8.2019 and allotments will be placed in the website on 22.8.2019 after 6 PM|
Counselling schedule for APPGECET 2019
|Date||Time||APPGECET 2019 Test Code||Subject Name||Rank (All)||Date of Exercising Options|
|26.8.2019||9 AM||BT||Bio- Technology||From||To||All Candidates of All Branches whose certificates got verified can exercise options from 26.8.2019 to 3.9.2019 till 7 PM and Allotment will be placed on 5.7.2019 After 6 PM|
|GG||Geo-Engg & Geo Informatics||1||Last|
List of Certificates :
|1.||GATE Score / GPAT / APPGECET-2019 Rank Card & Hall ticket|
|2.||Provisional Certificate / Degree & Memorandum of marks of qualified exam|
|3.||SSC or its equivalent exam memo|
|4.||10th Class to Graduation study certificates|
|5.||Residence certificate for preceding 7 years|
|6.||Integrated community certificate issued by authority in case of BC/SC/ST|
|7.||Residence certificate of father / mother for a period of 10 years in A.P|
|8.||Transfer Certificate (T.C)|
|9.||Income Certificate / House hold card (White) Ration|
|10.||EWS Certificate issued by Tahsildar|
|11.||Candidates who is studied in Telangana but wish to claim AU/SVU regions have to submit local status certificate.|
Attention to Students
GATE / GPAT Aspirants Looking admission into M.E / M.Tech / M.Pharma / Pharma.D (PB) colleges are requested that they have follow fee types applicable to various course while exercising options.
|Sr. No.||Category Course||Details|
|1.||RGS||Regular Course – GATE/GPAG Candidates are eligible for AICET scholarship|
|2.||RGN||Regular Course – GATE/GPAG Candidates are not eligible for AICET scholarship|
|3.||SFS||Self Finance – GATE/GPAG Candidates are eligible for AICET scholarship|
|4.||SFN||Self Finance – GATE/GPAG Candidates are not eligible for AICET scholarship|
|5.||GATE/GPAT||Candidates are Not eligible for reimbursement of tuition fee by state government|
|6.||Pharma. D (PB)||Candidates are not eligible for AICET Scholarship.|