Bihar ITICAT 1st Round Seat Allotment Result 2019 New Date 8th Sept. 2019 …., Bihar combined entrance competitive examination has done invitation of counseling registration for various professional courses admission in different engineering colleges, medical colleges, agriculture college under Govt. of Bihar. BCECEB ITI Counselling Result 2019 is announce today between official timing. So aspirants can download BCECE ITICAT First Round Seat Allotment Letter by logged in details as submission in online counselling, choice filling. Bihar ITICAT-2019 counseling registration is recently finish by bceceb from 14th Aug, 2019 to 19th Aug, 2019.
Bihar ITICAT 1st Round Seat Allotment Result 2019 Download BCECEB ITI CAT-2019 Counselling Letter
According to the B.C.E.C.E.B (I.T.T.C.A.T)-2019/08 Date-16.8.2019 notification the board expends important dates to receive counseling forms from interested / eligible candidates. Through on-line mode only lots people are fill their desired college name and allocation choice in web entry option. Behalf of their ITICAT Result 2019 & Rank Card, they all are allocate ITI Admission College as Private / Government. Seat matrix is live now and distribution process is manage by authority according to ITI Trades.
BCECE ITICAT First Seat Allotment Result 2019 – Details
|Department||BIHAR COMBINED ENTRANCE COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION BOARD|
|Article Type||Seat Allotment Result|
|Publication Date of First Round||Declare on 8.9.2019
|Counseling Rounds||Total 3|
Bihar ITI Counseling & Seat Allocation 2019 – Full Schedule
|Sr. No.||Event Name||Date & Time|
|1.||Counseling Registration Start Date||14-08-2019|
|2.||Counseling Reg. Last Date||19-08-2019|
|3.||Publication of 1st Round Seat Results|
|4.||Download First Seat Allotment Order||26-08-2019 to 29-08-2019|
|5.||Phase-I Document verification and Admission fees submission date||31.08.2019 to 06-09-2019|
|6.||Publication of 2nd Round Seat Results||10-09-2019|
|7.||Download Second Seat Allotment Order||10-09-2019 to 14-09-2019|
|8.||Phase-II Document verification and Admission fees submission date||15.09.2019 to 20-09-2019|
|9.||Publication of 3rd Round Seat Results||22-09-2019|
|10.||Download Third Seat Allotment Order||22-09-2019 to 24-09-2019|
|11||Document verification and Admission fees submission date||25.09.2019 to 28-09-2019|
Bihar ITI Seat Reservation Details
Download Bihar ITICAT Allotment Order
Three times department of BCECEB will publish ITICAT Allotment orders to place all students in private / govt college of ITI for new academic session’s admission. So they may download first phase allotment order on 26th August 2019 here and remaining are also provide according to above mention date / schedules.
Process of downloading :
- You have to visit allotments website of bihar ceceb as bceceadmissions.nic.in/CMS/public/home.aspx
- There in the middle of the home page you look only download allotment orders link
- You have to select Download ITICAT Allotment Order of 1st Round Counselling
- Just in minutes you may select stream and fill roll number / enter password / enter security code.
- After signed in you can download allotment letter
- Your allocation college details (Name / Address) is display on printed order
Download Bihar ITICAT First Round Allotment Result 2019 – Available Soon
What to Do after download allotment order :
Download BCECEB ITICAT Allotment Order 2019 you have to visit to the college campus offline between allotment wise schedule for document verification and deposit fee to look the admission seat. Once you have submitted admission fee you will not further participate in remaining counselling. If you have change college in 2nd / 3rd round counseling, students should visit the college and signed the receipt or also self attested and come back without deposit fee and receipt both.
If you are sure to take admission in allocate college you have to finish formality by submitting such documents list :
- Application Form Hard copy
- Downloaded Allotment Order
- BCECEB ITICAT 2019 Result printed copy
- Bihar ITICAT 2019 Admit Card copy
- Inter & Intermediate marksheet copy / originals
- Category & Caste certificate’s copy
- Migration / Transfer certificate
- Family Income certificate
- Residential of Bihar certificate
- Disabled quota certificate (if any you have)
- One ID Proof
- Passport size photographs
- And other related certificate those are required
Note : Dear students, if you have need any more clearance out of above described details them comments us in below box by writing your issues and suggestions.