www.nvsp.in status track online, are you looking for NVSP Track Status by Voter ID or Name to issue / re-issue your new Election card, this article will aware you about how to apply for a New / fresh Voter ID Card Form 8, Tracek nvsp voter id card, check nvsp status by name & application number, how to do correction in voter id card online.
The program of nvsp I EVP Verification can be do by individual by people from their mobile phone without visit any government organization like BLO. This is good update for we all Indians. As you know Election / Voter Card official website is NVSP (National Voters Service Portal), www.nvsp.in. Therefore, election commission schedules by-poll, assembly election, local, lok sabha, vidhan sabh elections in all the states. Citizens with minimum 18+ years age limit can apply or track their personal Voter ID Card. If you have been filled NVSP Form 8 or later you can track nvsp voter id card only by name or voter id numbers. To learn how to track voter card id or check election card status, continue study.
Recently the Indian Election Commission was introduced Electors Verification Programme (EVP) for people to correct their voter ID details online by their self and this event run from 1/9/2019 to November 2019. Time to time this event open by IEC for upcoming elections. Thus if you are submitted the application form now check your status below procedure.
Know What is Electors Verification Program (EVP) in Short
In this program those users will get benefits who are issued voter id card with incorrect details link their name, address, photo. Such candidates just require a username and password and submit required documents online for electoral registration and their family members details. The wrong details verification form send to NVSP, EROnet and BLONET App.
To Know your voter ID status if you are eligible for it according to Indian government rules.
Users can online track nvsp voter id status by reference id / application id, name so go to below complete information.
NVSP Voter ID Status Search by ID
Generally online application form submission for new / updating the voter id is necessary to start up of nvsp status check online. Just secure your application reference number and personal details to track nvsp voter id status. Its total beneficial if you do not want to visit BLO office or such the related govt organizations. Possibly you can track nvsp voter id from home by NVSP Portal online.
NVPS – (National Voters Service Portal)
|Department||NATIONAL VOTERS SERVICE PORTAL|
|Post Type||Update or track voter id status online|
|Generate by||Election Commission of India|
|NVSP official website||www.nvsp.in|
|Check Name in Voter ID Card List (New)||Check Here|
|NVPS Status 2019||Check Here|
How to check nvsp status 2019
- Step 1 : Hopefuls visit to the official website of nvsp by above mentioned direct links
- Step 2 : They have to reach on home page and select “Track Application Status”
- Step 3 : Enter the value such like correct reference ID and click on “Track Status”
- Step 4 : Once verification your application status will generate on the display and you have to get / save the details for further responsibility or help.
How to track NVSP Voter ID By Name ?
People can check their name in voter list or electoral roll by online, so follow the below process:
- Step 1 : take a tour of nvsp.in official website
- Step 2 : in the landing page look search option name in Electoral Roll.
- Step 3 : you will redirect to https://electroalsearch.in portal
- Step 4 : fill the Name, Age, Father’s / Husband’s Name, Gender
- Step 5 : Select State, District, Assembly Constituency and enter code & press search
- Finally you will get data on the screen.
Apply New voter ID card
Applicants who are fresher or just cross 18+ age in their documentation can apply for Indian voter ID card only follow the procedure :
- Step 1 : visit to nvsp.in official portal of national voters service portal
- Step 2 : There selection Apply online for new voters registration with Form 6
- Step 3 : Selection Registration for new elector
- Step 4 : click on Login / Register and create UserName, Password and code
- Step 5 : then fill the complete form to generate reference id and update documents
- Note – after 1-2 days you can track your voter id card online
How to Generate Duplicate Voter ID Card ?
- Attenders go to state election officers website
- Keen for EPIC-002 form and download it as blank
- Fill the complete details and stamp related documents as Address proof, Personal ID, FIR or others if any required.
- Sent it to your local electoral office
- You need to receive reference number from there
- You can track duplicate voter id card application status once it linked to verification level
- You will also receive SMS alert from commission on your registered and active phone number
NVSP Voter Card Eligibility :
You can apply, track status and generate duplicate voter card if you are eligible in following Indian government rules –
- You have to complete minimum 18 years age.
- Candidates must be an Indian Citizen.
- Card applicants must have a proper and valid address with ID Proof.
- You have quality of free from criminal charges according to Indian rules, not involve in any financial bankrupt.
NVSP Required Documents :
- One of Identity proof (Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Passport, Driving License)
- Recently Color Photographs
- Address Proof certificate
Online service portal of national voters has multiple facility such people can update online application, check voter status for new card elector, overseas elector, objection in electoral roll, correction of entries, transposition within AC, Migration to another AC.
So it has a group of forms as you can get more details below –
- Form6 – for online registration for new voters
- Form6A – for overseas voters online registration
- Form7 – deletion or objection in electoral roll
- Form8 – correction of entries / data in electoral roll
- Form8A – transposition within assembly.
NVSP tollfree number / Address Details (for contact purpose)
For general issue you need to contact for complaint to your nearest BLO / CEO or if you can’t do that contact to below official details –
Election Commission of India,
Nirvachan Sadan, Ashoka Road,
New Delhi 110001
Contact number : 23052223-25, 23052219
Toll free no. : 1800111950
Supporting Note : According to the Election Commission of India NVSP has not charge for new voter card registration and also not charge of its any type of service its totally free of cost. So be aware from any fraud call or activities.
For any kind of help if you need from us, then comment us in below box and feel free our team will contact to you ASAP.