CISF Constable Syllabus 2019 PDF Download : Central Industrial Security Force going to held written examination for Cook, Sweeper, Barber, Washer-man, Painter, Mason, Plumber, Mali, Cobbler and Electrician posts. Total posts of 914 Constable / Tradesman in CISF-2019 Exam pattern is important for written examination. Several qualifying levels are schedule by davp.nic.in advertisement. Lots of hopefuls submit applications in lakhs students amount between 23rd Sept 2019 to 22nd Oct 2019. CSFI Constable / Tradesman Trade wise posts exam syllabus pdf download by below links. Official website of cisf, https://cisfrectt.in disclose all trades selection procedure as Physical, Trade Test, Written Exam and Medical exams. In the first round CISF PET/PSG, Documentation and Trade Test will be conduct by authority and then only qualified / shortlisted students call for CISF Constable Written exam. By downloading cisf constable official syllabus pdf you can score better in competition after studied according to exam pattern guidelines.
CISF Constable Syllabus 2019 PDF Download In Hindi For Cook/Sweeper
Candidates are required to bring full length talent to score high in competition test that will conduct through OMR Sheet off-line mode with bilingual languages of Hindi / English. CISF CT Written Test Syllabus for 2nd Stage competition is discussed in this article. CISF CT PET / PST Exam and trade test is commonly mention in advt. notification also. Therefore, we are also publish such data here. So that students can be aware their self to making good score in Written Test and shortlist for that one also. Ur, Ews & Ex-serviceman people will require 35% and SC / ST / OBC people need 33% minimum qualifying marks.
CISF CT Selection Method :
Applied online application and eligible candidates need to download admit for 1st stage of the recruitment that will be held for Physical Efficiency Test (PET) / Physical Standard Test (PST) / Documentation & Trade Test. After announce results of CISF Constable Tradesman PET / PST candidates find their result status only eligible for CISF CT Stage 2nd. And thus you have to follow the procedure of recruiting.
- Height Bard Test (HBT) : height bar test will put students into next stage.
- PET (Physical Efficiency Test) : Candidates need to subjected to 1.6 kms race to complete in 6:30 minutes.
- PST (Physical Standard Test) : candidates who are qualified in height bard and PET will be measured for height, chest and weight by the board officer in this rounds.
- Documentation : candidates must submit education certificates, date of birth, domicile certificate, SC / ST / OBC / EWS certificate if applicable, Discharge Certificate and others.
- Trade Test : Trade Test vary by posts as follows :
|Cook||Cooking of Chapati & Rice
Cooking of Dal / Samber / Idli / Vegetable
Cooking for Meat / Fish / Egg / Kheer
|Boot Maker / Cobbler||Handling of Tools
Polishing of shoes
Cutting of leather repair & stitching of shoes
|Barber||Handling of Tools
|Washer Man||Ironing of khaki cotton uniform
Washing of clothes
Ironing of woolen, terry cotton uniforms
|Carpenter||Cutting of wood
Handling of tools
Fitting, polishing and finishing of material
|Sweeper||Cleaning of toilets
Cleaning of Bathrooms
|Painter||Painting of sign-boards
Knowledge of colours, paints & shades
|Mason||Mason / construction work
Preparation of Mashala
Laying down floor tiles & plastering floor
|Plumber||Repair of Water pipe line
Fitting of taps, geyser, flush & wash basin
To lay pipe line
|Mali||Plantations and making grafts
Knowledge of seeds and their sowing season, fertilizers in seetideseeti
Maintenance of plants
Knowledge of indigenous manures
|Electrician||New Electric Fitting
Rectification of Electric Fault
Knowledge of AC/DC current
6. Written Test : OMR Based test will be organized for qualified candidates for 100 marks with exam duration of 2 hours. Subjects include as
- General Awareness
- General Knowledge (GK)
- Knowledge of Elementary Mathematics
- Analytical Aptitude
- Ability to observe and Distinguish pattern
- Basic Knowledge of Hindi / English
Written Exam Syllabus :