Marriage Certificate Form Rajasthan Apply online registration : after marriage both male and female candidates who are married to one another are eligible to get a unique certificate named marriage certificate. To download marriage certificate pdf online you have to apply first of all with blank application form. You can do this in your phone / laptop from home. Marriage certificate registration form require such documents marriage group photo, id proof of couple, passport wise photo, one id of both sides family member (mother / Father.)
Marriage certificate is essential certificate for visiting couple at abroad (with passport), insurance claims, child custody, hotels and other many places. In ordered of Indian Supreme Court, every couple needs marriage certificate registered after married. Court is not ignore traditional marriage but such people are also able to make marriage certificate whenever they are require its importance.
Marriage Certificate Form Rajasthan
Lots of couple are make Marriage documents easily once they are get married. Due to its simple procedure every one can full fil the marriage certificate application form and apply by uploading necessary documents by through Sub Divisional Magistrate / Tehsildars office/ Revenue Department/ District Collectors Office, E-Mitra Online, CSC Office Location. Government has not charge Marriage certificate fee but e mitra can charge minimum cost to fill the registration fee.
Persons can fill the below conditions to get register a marriage and download pdf of certificate :
Apply Online :
- Candidates visit to CSC (Common Service Centers) through e-Mitra or personely you have to visit Rajasthan Marriage certificate official website.
- On CSC portal you have to register your User ID and Password for login
- Then search for Vivah Panjikaran option / link their
- Then after select registration form and fill up it online
- You have to enter your mobile number, aadhar card number as one ID prrof of marriage registration act 2016.
- Also upload marriage group photo, both family members ID / Aadhar Number
- Upload these documents softcopy
- Generate OTP with details of newly generated marriage certificate tracking registration number.
- After applied successfully you can track marriage certificate from national portal.
- The schedule and updating information further get alert by department to your email address or registered phone number.
- You self can download Marriage Certificate PDF once it approved.
- From your female partners village’s CSC center you have to approved it offline with one granter also from female partner’s father, brother, mother.
- They will charge 10 to 20 rupees to approve it and may take maximum 7 days to issue a valid certificate.
Apply offline :
- You need to collect Marriage Certificate Application Form available for free at District Magistrate office in your area.
- You have to fill it correctly in all required filled and attach all necessary documents with form.
- The regional office notice for one month to confirm couple’s mother / father permission or verification to recommend issuing the certificate.
- One copy will be pasted on the notice board also.
- If there is department has no issue / difficulty they will register marriage enrollment in their records according to marriage act and pass it to accept within 1 month.
- By phone call or dak you will get your marriage certificate at home address.
Marriage certificate required document
- Online or offline filled update marriage application form must be signed by both husband & wife.
- Age certificate of couple (10th / 12th Marksheet and Birth certificate will be valid)
- 1 group photo and 2 passport size photo
- Aadhar Card of both couple and female candidate’s father
- Marriage invitation card as proof
- Priests affidavit is necessary in case of Hindu marriage under marriage act, 1955
- Documents must be attested by self or gazette officer.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Male candidate (Bridegrooms) should be at least 21 years old while female (brides) should have minimum 18 years for marriage & certificate as per act Hindu Marriage, 1955.
- Both bridegrooms and brides has 21 years old if marriage is registered under special marriage act, 1954.
Certificate Validity :
Marriage certificate will be valid for whole file until the marriage remains valid. In case of re-marriage you have to reissue this certificate.
Fees / charges :
Only Rs. 10/- will be charged for issuing a marriage certificate by CSC center in your village or nearest office.
Office Contacts / Address :
Common Service Centers Office Locations : CSC Locations visit here
e-Mitra Local Service Providers contact information : for e-Mitra LSP visit here
Questions & Answers (FAQs)
Is wedding is illegal in India without marriage certificate ?
Traditional marriage is not compulsory for this certificate and they are also legal but nowadays it is mandatory (necessary) to register it in Indian Marriage Act.
What are required documents for registration of a wedding ?
Candidates must submit all original proofs and their parents permission and commitment to create marriage certificate. So they are require ID Proof of all members such as couple and their parents. Group photo of couple and individuals also. Any other documents if require as per official guidelines.
What are marriage certificate acts in India ?
There are two types of marriage acts in India :
Hindu Marriage Act : the brides and grooms belongs to Hindu, Jain, Buddhist and Sikh religions are belong to this act.
Special Marriage Act : all other caste people / couple are comes under this act. To register the marriage certificate it can take at least 30 days after showing it on notice board of the office and send to the both residence parties.